-
November 10th, 2005, 07:32 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hello-
I just recieved a Molly in the mail and she came with the beginnings of silver eye in her right eye. This was not listed in the auction and I didn't want to send her in for new eyes, because I wouldn't be happy with the stiff mattel ones. I contacted her and she agreed that I could return the doll, but insisted that I pay shipping both ways....this made me grumpy. This was not my error, I offered to pay shipping back to her if she would refund the FULL purchase price. Does anyone have any ideas? I wasn't sure if ebay would step in after I explain to her why I feel it's unfair and she still refuses to refund the shipping that I paid to recieve Molly. HELP!
Shanna
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks